Dubai Duty Free offers two types of Gift Cards, Pre-denominated (AED 50, 100 and 500) card and Loadable card. The loadable card can only be loaded once, customers have the option to load any amount between AED 30.00 and up to a maximum of AED 3,500.00. Both cards are single load only and they cannot be topped up or reloaded.
Dubai Duty Free Gift Cards can be purchased and redeemed or accepted as mode of payment at all Dubai Duty Free shops located in Dubai International, Al Maktoum International Airport and other remote locations.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“terms”) apply to purchase or use of gift cards from Dubai Duty Free (“us” or “we”, as applicable) and the purchased or used of the card confirms your acceptance of these terms.
Exchange for Goods
Lost/Stolen/Damaged Gift Cards
- Activated and verified Gift Cards can be exchanged for goods up to the value of the card or for goods at a higher price upon payment of the difference.
- Gift Cards may not be exchanged for cash or other vouchers.
- Gift Cards can be exchanged for goods in the jurisdiction of purchase only.
- To alter or deface Gift Card in any way could render them invalid/void.
- Gift Cards are subject to verification when presented and we reserve the right to accept at our absolute discretion.
- Lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards will not be replaced, and we accept no liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
Resale of Gift Cards and Intellectual Property Rights
- The Gift Card will expire along with the remaining credit on the date printed at the back of the card which is the last four digits (MM/YY).
- Gift Cards are for personal use only and cannot be offered for re-sale or other commercial use including as a prize or incentive without the prior written consent of Dubai Duty Free.
- Gift Cards cannot be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities (including via websites, Internet advertisements, email, telemarketing, direct mail, newspaper and magazine advertisements, and radio and television broadcasts) unless there is prior written approval from Dubai Duty Free. Such approval shall be on condition among other things. Must be executed and in compliance with Dubai Duty Free standard Gift Card license agreement.
- You may not consolidate or combine multiple Gift Cards to purchase a new Dubai Duty Free Gift Card.
- You may not use or adopt any product image, corporate title, designation, service mark, trademark, any intellectual property right or trading name of Dubai Duty Free without our written prior consent. Consent to sell to third parties should not mean or shall not be deemed to mean as a consent to use any intellectual property rights of Dubai Duty Free.
- No consent to use Dubai Duty Free brand shall be taken as a general consent to use Dubai Duty Free brand than the consent specifically provided for. You must apply to obtain our consent for every individual use of Dubai Duty Free brand.
- We may withdraw our consent or approval at any time at our sole discretion.
- Dubai Duty Free exclude liability for any claims, losses, demands or expenses of any kind howsoever arising, including but not limited to any claims, losses, demands or expenses that arise in connection with any transaction or dealing between us and a Gift Card holder or anything else in connection with these terms.
- We reserve the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions in our sole discretion at any time, without affecting purchased Gift Cards.
The above terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
These Terms and Conditions (“terms”) apply to the purchase of Gift Cards from Dubai Duty Free (“us” or “we”, as applicable) by any company, partnership, individual or other legal entity (“you”) purchased in store or otherwise and your purchase of Gift Cards confirms your acceptance of these terms.
All enquiries in connection with a Gift Card can be made to Dubai Duty Free Customer Service.
The customer service team is available 24x7.